Tired of fighting Excel to get it to do what you want? Do you want to use Excel to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of going crazy trying to figure out how? Well, here's where you'll learn.
- Access 160 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how Excel works, how to navigate it, & how to design a spreadsheet
- Discover the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use PivotTables, Pivot Charts, & basic macros
- Create beautiful graphs & charts
- Understand formatting including conditional, cell, & number formatting
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Microsoft Excel
Formed in 2009, Excel with Business was created by founders Marc, Vin and Chris to solve a problem close to their hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training. As three Strategy and Management Consultants they understood the importance of being able to apply MS Excel skills in a business context.
The main issue was that too many Excel courses were focussing on the software functionality rather than how that was applicable in business. They taught everything, creating long and laborious courses – rather than focusing on the most business-relevant parts of Excel… so an idea was born:
A business relevant Excel training course that was affordable and personalized to each person taking it.
The first Excel course quickly attracted over 100,000 users. Fast forward a few years and we have expanded our focus on improving personal productivity and helping people achieve their career ambitions through a comprehensive library of 50+ Microsoft and Business training courses. The principles of getting the right training to the right user remain and has become more sophisticated through the introduction of the filter on many courses.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here